|Size (L x W x H)||8 cm x 6 cm x 15.1 cm|
Head: silicone rubber Shield & ring: polypropylene
- Easy sucking soother developed based on the research on infant oral development
- Light-weight and less stress for baby to keep holding on in his/her mouth
- Supported by paediatric dentist in consideration of baby’s teeth development
- Inspect carefully before each use, especially when the child has teeth. Pull the soother in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Do not leave a soother in direct sunlight or near any source of heat, or leave in disinfectant (sterilizing solution) for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the nipple/teat.
- Keep the removable protection (hood) for the nipple / teat away from children to avoid suffocation.
- Never dip the soother in sweet substances or medication as this may cause tooth decay.
- In the event that the soother becomes lodged in the mouth, DO NOT PANIC; it cannot be swallowed. The two holes on the soother shield enable breathing without interruption. Remove from the mouth with care and as gently as possible.
- For hygiene and safety reasons, replace the soother after one to two months of usage.
- Do not clean the soother with abrasive cleaning agents.
What's in the box
1 x Pigeon Soother FunFriends L size Mickey (6-18m+)_1018855